Board of Directors 2016-2017
- President – Heidi Pickerell
- Vice President – Gayle Smith
- Treasurer – Michelle Kaberline
- Treasurer Elect – Stacy Welcher
- Secretary – Jane McCall
ABWA Career Chapter Committee Chair/Co-Chair for 2016-2017
- Audit – Nancy Houck and Stacy Welcher
- Business Associates Luncheon – Mary Lou McPhail and Nancy Houck
- Communications – Susan Koch
- Fundraising/Scholarship – Gayle Smith
- Hospitality – Mary Lou McPhail and Nancy Houck
- Membership – Eileen Caspers
- Program Chair – Cherie Sage
- Publicity – Nancy Houck
The mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition.
ABWA Career Chapter Vision Statement
The ABWA Career Chapter nurtures women and all people through its LEGACY: Leadership, Education, Growth – personal and professional; Awards and Achievement recognition; Community presence; and saying Yes to the principle and practices of the ABWA.
Members create this LEGACY by attending meetings and sharing their gifts, as well as learning from, networking with, and honoring peers through monthly speakers and an annual scholarship luncheon attended by hundreds from the greater Topeka community.
Explore the benefits of membership in ABWA-Career Chapter!