ABWA– 2021-2022 Academic Year
Scholarship applications for the 2021-2022 Academic Year are currently OPEN.
Scholarships will be awarded in amounts of $500 per semester for Washburn University students, and $350 per semester for Washburn Institute of Technology students.
◆ Enrolled to attend Washburn University (minimum of 6 for-credit hours required) OR Washburn Institute of Technology (minimum of 12 for-credit hours required)
◆ Cumulative Grade Point Average of no less than 3.0 (must be maintained for distribution of spring semester funds)
◆ Demonstrate financial need
(Preference is given to women attending Washburn University or Washburn Institute of Technology)
- Application must be completed legibly – Click here to download application
- Documents required for complete application:
- ◆ Two (2) character reference letters
- ◆ One (1) academic reference letter
- ◆ Official transcript of courses completed to date
- ◆ Biographical statement including: educational background, career goals, financial need, community service involvement or other pertinent information
Career Chapter’s scholarships are available to students attending Washburn University and Washburn Institute of Technology, and may be applied to tuition, fees, and books.