ABWA– 2020-2021 Academic Year
Scholarship applications for the 2020-2021 Academic Year are currently closed. Please check back in late December or January for updates.
Scholarships may be awarded in amounts up to $1,000 per semester for Washburn University students, and $350 per semester for Washburn Institute of Technology students.
◆ Enrolled to attend Washburn University (minimum of 6 for-credit hours required) OR Washburn Institute of Technology (minimum of 12 for-credit hours required)
◆ Cumulative Grade Point Average of no less than 3.0 (must be maintained for distribution of spring
◆ Demonstrate financial need
◆ Available to be interviewed
(Preference is given to women attending Washburn University or Washburn Institute of Technology)
- Application must be completed legibly – the application will be available here when applications are open
- Documents required for complete application:
- ◆ Two (2) character reference letters
- ◆ One (1) academic reference letter
- ◆ Official transcript of courses completed to date
- ◆ Biographical statement including: educational background, career goals, financial need, community service involvement or other pertinent information
Career Chapter’s scholarships are available to students attending Washburn University and Washburn Institute of Technology, and may be applied to tuition, fees, and books.